The “SunFlower” Sequential Cone-Top Lamp takes the traditional 7″ Type A/C warning lamp and deploys it atop any standard traffic cone. Mounted on top of a cone, the “SunFlower” is one of the most visible cone-top lamps on the market, adding 9 inches of height to the point of light output. Now add the easy to use sequential technology and the “SunFlower” offers enhanced safety for personnel on the road.
Bringing the same patented technology used in the 4xD-cell alkaline barricade lamp to a much lighter weight AA-alkaline battery sequential, the SunFlower is designed for short-duration deployments atop any standard traffic cone. A light-weight alternative to an I.T.E. and MUTCD compliant sequential warning lamp. Perfect for temporary lane closures, checkpoints, sporting events, city events, etc. !
- Radio communication – 2.4GHz (ISM band)
- Powered by 4 AA-alkaline batteries
- Battery life ~1 month continuous flash
- Weighs 650 grams (1.5 pounds)
- Visible at 920 meters (3000 feet) on clear night.
- Range between lamps = 300 meters (1000 feet)
- Remote Control option – 300 meter (1000 feet) range
- Five flash-march patterns to choose from
- Battery Status Indicator
- Choice of front, back, or both sides flashing
- Available in amber or clear lens (for alternative colors)
- Lockable “keyboard”
- Easy to insert replacement lamp; or continue adding lamps to the end of the string
- Steady-burn (Type-C lamp) with or without sequential flashing
- Option between flashing 24hrs or 12hr (night time only using sun sensor)