• Variable resistance (speed-dependent), not fixed resistance, provides consistent deceleration during ridedown.
• Longer ridedown distances and lower sustained g-forces for lighter or slower-moving vehicles.
• Quick and easy resets for reduced worker exposure to traffic.
• Low angle of exit on side impacts to keep vehicle from rebounding back into traffic.
• No mobilization required after side impacts reduces public and worker exposure.
Resetting the SCI 100 Attenuator
There are no reviews yet.