The TTMA-200 is a trailer truck mounted attenuator (TTMA)
• Meets all required MASH TL-3 testing criteria.
• Patented, energy-absorbing technology simplifies design and reduces costs.
• Single-point, eight-ton minimum pintle hitch mount.
• Can be used with most support vehicles weighing 10,000 lbs. or more.
• Requires no dedicated support vehicle, and support can be changed in minutes.
• Fully galvanized and built to last against moisture and corrosion.
• Adaptable to sweeping, salting, sanding, mowing and striping operations.
• Can be equipped with optional items including arrow board stand, arrow board and hitch extensions.
• W 96 in. x H 39 in. x L 23.5 ft. (W 2.4 m x H 990.6 mm x L 7.2 m).
• 1,450 lbs. (658 kg) (Approximate weight).
• 1,750 lbs. with an arrow board (794 kg) (300 lb. tongue weight) (Approximate weight). • Eight-ton pintle hook height 19.5 in. to 32 in. (49.53 cm to 81.28 cm).
• Hot-dip galvanized.
• MASH TL-3 compliant (passed Test Level 3-50, 3-51, 3-52, 3-53).