BlinkerStop® LED STOP signs provide greater awareness for new, high-risk and high-incident intersections where static signs are ineffective.
A majority of intersection-related fatal crashes occur at rural crossings where high-speed major highways intersect lower-speed secondary roads. Vertical and horizontal curves can make it difficult for drivers to identify safe gaps in the oncoming traffic when crossing or turning onto the high-speed road. Realigning intersection approaches and other methods can be time-consuming and expensive, and may lack justification at low-volume rural intersections where local agencies have limited budgets.
- Can be integrated into an ITS (Intelligent Transportation System)
- Optional programming available: around-the-clock operation, off time clocks, push buttons and/or vehicle motion detectors
- Multiple signs can be synchronized
- Heightens driver awareness
- Anti-graffiti film overlay
- Easy installation
- Proprietary AutoBright™ circuitry
- Fully encapsulated wiring protects against inclement weather, tampering and vandalism
- Day-Viz® daylight visible high intensity LEDs are visible in bright daylight, fog, rain and snow
- No AC is required. The low power allows for a smaller panel and a cleaner look
BlinkerStop® yielded 52.9% reduction in blow throughs, by increasing visibility at high-incident locations that are able to be noticed day and night. The lighting is visible up to 2 miles away, and features a 30 day autonomy (flashing 24/7)
Blinkersign, R1-1, 30″, Stop, DG3, Red, Solar, 8 Red LEDs, Single Post Mount
|Power Source||Solar or Ac|
|Height||24″, 30″, 36″ or 48″|
|Width||24″, 30″, 36″ or 48″|
|Activation types||24/7 operation|
There are no reviews yet.