A patent pending, one of a kind, drive rivet removal tool that is both quick and easy to use. All is needed with the tool is a hammer to punch the pin from the body and extract the rivet from the post.
- Removable tips that are held in by a set screw. Tips can be replaced when worn.
- Heat-treated tip that will not break.
- Rubber grip is centered on the tool for balance and safety, preventing your hand from slipping.
- Ease-of-Use eliminates the need for multiple tools to remove the rivet. A hammer is all you need.
- Heavy-duty bar stock body will not break.
- Kit comes with extra set screw, tip and wrench. Everything is included for proper use.
- Tool can be used to punch tube tabs. Multi uses from the tool.
- Body: Standard Steel
- Tip high grade heat treated stainless steel
- Body orange powder coat
- Tip black zinc