- Solar or AC power
- Top-of-pole and side-of-pole control cabinet mounting options
- BlinkerBeam® wireless communication simultaneously activates all systems
- AutoBright™ circuitry automatically adjusts brightness levels, maintaining optimal LED output and extending battery life
- Energy efficient solar panel options for various beacon arrangements
- School zone crossings
- Mid-block crossings
- Multilane uncontrolled crossings
- High-speed pedestrian crossings
- 4-Way Stop intersections
- Work zones
This is the always on option providing 24/7 flashing of your system.
Bulldog Push Button
Bulldogs are activated with less than two pounds of force. The push button provides two-tone audible activation confirmation as well as visual confirmation. This popular activation option meets ADA, MUTCD and TAC requirements, and the housing components comply with NEMA specifications.
XAV2-LED Push Button
The XAV2-LED push button provides an instructional sign, a push button with voice message and three yellow LEDs for visual activation confirmation. This full-featured push button has an optional locate tone that automatically adjusts to ambient sounds via a built-in microphone.
Vehicle Speed Sensor
A low power draw Digital Signal Processing (DSP) based K-band radar for ITS sign activation and traffic calming. It is the premier product in its class, the world’s smallest and lowest power usage OEM K-Band Doppler radar, up to 25X lower than some other industry offerings. 300+ feet typical detective range for a compact vehicle.
Most commonly used in school zones, Time Clock configured hardware allows users to schedule system activation within specific time frames. Operated via PC or web-enabled devices, 16 activations per day can be programmed up to two years in advance.