Top-of-Pole Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon Pedestrian Crosswalk System
The Rectangular Rapid Flashing Beacon (RRFB) Crosswalk System is a one-of-kind crosswalk solution proven to improve driver yield rates by as much as 80% at uncontrolled pedestrian crossings. Ideal for high-speed and multilane crosswalks, the RRFB Crosswalk System flashes warning lights using the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) specified alternating WW+S (combination wig-wag and simultaneous) pattern upon activation.
Able to upgrade the capability to enhance safety through user-actuated or passive detection activation, this popular crosswalk safety treatment utilizes alternating flash patterns that command driver attention day and night – making it the go-to solution for traffic professionals nationwide.
- WW+S (combination wig-wag and simultaneous) flash pattern
- Top-of-Pole and side-of-pole control cabinet mounting options
- Dimmable LEDs to reduce night time glare
- Optional pedestrian LED indicator notifies user of system activation
- XAV2-LED push button activation provides voice message
- BlinkerBeam® wireless communication activates all systems
- School zone crossings
- Mulitlane uncontrolled crossings
- High-speed pedestrian crossings
There are no reviews yet.