Railroad Track Markers are used to help communicate different actions to operators within the railroad yard. They can also help to identify special areas of caution in order to improve safety.
With their bright High-Intensity Prismatic sheeting and tough polyurethane backing, these markers are made for the track. They are weatherized to protect against the elements and remain reflective for years to come and are easy to install.
- 24″ wide, 4″ tall message area overall height 4.75″
- Approved by Union Pacific
- Made with reflective HIP sheeting
- Long-lasting and weather-resistant
- Can withstand impacts
- Easy-to-install, apply using nails or adhesive
- Customize messages and colors
- Lightweight and flexible
- Hinged, so there is no trip hazard