The MASSH-400 can handle up to 72 ft2 of sign area per post in a 90 mph wind zone. The MASSH-400 has been approved to allow two posts in a 7 ft. span, and one can use 3-4 posts if the sign width allows. The system can hold substantially large signs, commonly mounted on W6x9, W6x12, W6x15, and in some cases even W8x18 beam posts.
The MASSH-400 is not location specific. Once required lengths are determined, the square posts can be cut to length in the field and installed immediately. The simplicity of the product design allows for a quick and easy installation with fewer parts and fewer trips than other sign support systems.
With a stock of spare posts, hinges and hardware, reinstallation can be performed once a sign crew is available. This process will eliminate the need to wait for special fabrication. In most situations, the majority of the MASSH-400 components are undamaged after impact and can be reinstalled quickly with few replacement parts, which will minimize the need for temporary supports.
- Elevation can be measured and sign support system installed in one trip
- Designed to deliver minimal damage upon impact to vehicle and installation
- Hinge assembly is designed to be rebuilt saving time and money
- Torque wrenches or other special tools are not required
- All components are made, melted & coated in the USA
- Increased worker and driver safety!