The only galvanized steel solution in detectable warning tiles. Galvanized steel offers long-term durability to withstand high-volume pedestrian traffic, snow and ice removal. Half the weight of cast iron, galvanized steel offers potential cost savings with easier installation and greater shipping efficiencies. Our tiles are galvanized to a G-90 standard, the same standard used for heavy-duty guard rails for exceptional service life. The unique anchor design holds tiles and wedges securely to the concrete.
- 10-year warranty*
- 10 and 16ga wet-set and surface-applied
- Sizes: 1’x1’, 2’x1’, 2’x2’, 2’x3’, 2’x4’, 2’x5’, 3’x1’
- Full size tiles up to 5-feet
- Radius options 9R–70R
- ADAAG/PROWAG/CA Title 24 compliant
- Replaceable and recyclable
Our in-house powder-coating system was specifically designed for detectable warning tiles. A multi-stage wash, rinse, and prep station with high-temperature gas-fired curing oven ensures superior bonding and adhesion.
- UV and slip resistant finish – will not chip, crack, or peel
- Available in seven powder coated finishes and natural uncoated