- AC4D combines an LED light source and 3-volt photocell technology with the popular “D” cell battery (not included).
- Extra light intensity is achieved via a computer designed, high clarity, polycarbonate lens.
- Features a light sensing photo cell to turn light on and off.
- Amber and new red lenses (RSCD) models available.
- Three modes are available – flash, steady, and off.
- Changing from a flashing type “A” to a steady burn type “C” and back is simple with push on the mode switch.
- Meets the May 2001 ITE purchase specification.
- Hardware included in each box of 10 lights: 10 – 3-1/2″ bolts, 2 – on/off keys, and 1 wrench.