Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Shipping and Receiving Clerk $18-20/HR + Full Benefits
Job Types: Full-time
Shipping Clerk/Receiving Clerk
Here are some of the responsibilities of the position(s):
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them, and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning, and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers.
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as
necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods.
We are looking for one great person to round out our team.
We are needing someone on our shipping team who understands how to offer great customer
service and knows what it means to put the customer first. We have a
competitive compensation package and many of our team members have
experienced personal and financial growth as a result of their efforts to
- History of being reliable and dependable.
- Ability to work autonomously and as a team; self-motivated.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to learn and be comfortable completing different tasks on a frequent
- Great communication skills.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma/equivalent, or a comparable combination of education,
training, and experience (preferred)
- Ability to read/write simple instructions and communicate effectively with
- Knowledge of basic math and measurements.
- “Lean Manufacturing” experience a plus!
To find out more about this position or to apply please click the link below.
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status or any other protected category under applicable state/federal law. Applicants of diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.